How to Use Your Wedding Photos
To help you get the most out of your photos, below is a listing of common uses of your wedding images. Your online gallery will only be available online for 90 days so clients should plan on making all of their print, album and wall art purchases within 1-3 months after their wedding.
Canvas Wall Prints
Fine art, professional canvas prints are the perfect choice to decorate your home or office. We recommend you select a more scenic image, which when printed on canvas, will appear more like fine art on the wall instead of just a standard wedding portrait. Most clients will get 1 large canvas print for their home. Starting at $495 and up
Professional, high quality prints are perfect for decorating your home or giving to friends and family. Recommended uses are:
- 8×10 or 11×14 Standard wedding portrait given to each set of parents and grandparents
- 5×7 or 8×10 Print for each member of the bridal party
- 5×7 or 8×10 Print for any honored guest at the wedding
- 5×7 or 8×10 Print for your office or end table at home
- Large print, ranging in size of 11×14 up to 20×30 to hang on the wall. Unlike the canvas print, this is generally a more traditional wedding portrait.
Prints start at $7.95 and up.
Thank You Cards
Custom printed thank you cards with a wedding photo on the cover is the ideal way to personalize your thank you cards. Group printing of thank you cards start at $50 & up
Heirloom Quality Album
Gorgeous, 10 x 10, flush mount professional albums bound in leather or image covers starting at $1,595. Clients that have a press printed book can upgrade to an heirloom album for $595. Clients that have a keepsake book can upgrade to an heirloom album for $995. All upgrades must be done within the first 30 days before your any other book goes to print.
Coffee Table Books
Beautiful press printed books with lay flat design. These professional quality books are designed to last for decades. Starting at $995. Clients that have a keepsake book can upgrade to a press printed book for $495 but only within the first 30 days before your keepsake book goes to print.
Simple 7×7 keepsake book with single image per page a cute way to display your images. These books are not heirloom quality and are designed to last a few years to share with friends and family post-wedding starting at $495.
High resolution digital files printable to 8×10 starting at just $9.95 each
Collection CD featuring all your wedding photos in low resolution, not printable but perfect for sharing online, $495
Collection CD featuring all of your wedding photos in high resolution, printable to 8×10, starting at $995
Budgeting for Post-Wedding Purchases
Every client is different in what they purchase after their wedding. Their is no minimum requirement so you do not have to purchase anything if you don’t want to.
Most clients want to purchase:
- An upgraded wedding album (Estimate $500 depending upon upgrade)
- A collection CD of low resolution images (Estimate $495)
- Prints for family & bridal party (Estimate $100)
- Purchase one large piece for their wall (Estimate $200 – $900)
We recommend you budget about $1,000 for post wedding purchases between the first 1-3 months after your wedding.
When to Purchase
- Album upgrades must be done before the first 30 day mark before your included album goes to print. Ensure you do this first before any other purchases to lock in your savings.
- Thank you cards should go out within 1-3 months of the wedding.
- Prints for family & bridal party should go out within 1-3 months of the wedding as a thank you.
- Wall prints for your home should be purchased before your online gallery goes offline within the first 4 months after your wedding but aren’t as urgent as your album or gift prints.
- Collection CDs with all digital image files can be purchased up to 12 months after your wedding directly from the Romance Specialists. You can purchase this right away or at a later time.
For more information, please call 1-866-624-8933.